The Knighton Hotel
"The Noble Art of Hospitality..."
The Award Winning Knighton Hotel is an independently owned and run business situated in the centre of the ancient market town of Knighton, nestling in the hills of the Welsh Marches just yards from the English border and the famous Offa's Dyke.
Voted "Best Start Up of the Year, 2011" at the prestigious Powys Business Awards Ceremony, The 17th Century Knighton Hotel offers:
- 16 Luxury Ensuite Guest Rooms
- *New* Self Contained 'Bunk Room' with two Bedrooms, Kitchen, Bathroom and Living Room
- 5 Fully Equipped Function Rooms
- *Newly Opened* Spa with Steam Room, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Treatment Rooms
- A Spacious Restaurant with separate Carvery
- Comfortable Lounge Bar
- Sports Bar with Games Room.
- Ample Parking to rear
The Knighton Hotel has, over the last few years, gained a deserved reputation for hospitality, quality of service and value for money. Our small, experienced team of staff provide a warm, family style welcome to a Hotel which boasts facilities you'd only expect to find in much larger, more expensive establishments.
From large corporate events to small weekend getaways, an intimate meal for two, or just a social drink with friends or colleagues, The Knighton Hotel offers an unrivalled experience for a building of its size in this part of rural Mid Wales.
We hope you enjoy exploring our new website, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.